MGA specialises in helping schools to deliver world class education. Its client schools worldwide include those that are already proving high quality education services to their pupils and those that need to improve. In the UK, for example, MGA supports schools failing to provide a satisfactory education and those that are classified as outstanding by Ofsted.
As an educational organisation we are unique in providing a suite of high quality state of the arts on line programs that cover all aspects of school self-evaluation:
- the analysis of pupils' academic and personal development data
- the analysis of the quality of teaching and learning
- the assessment of 21st century learning skills for staff and pupils
- assessment for learning
- the development of senior leadership.
All of these programs are supported by high quality face-to-face support and advice that is highly valued by MGA's current client schools.
MGA also provides:
- Developmental support on all subjects and areas such as special educational needs and English as an Additional Language. For example, MGA provides specific subject advisers to work alongside middle leaders of Christ Church Academy in Dover.
- School Reviews that are objective and encompass within the oibjective process the professional development of teachers, senior leaders and governors. MGA has a contract with the Academies Enterprise Trust to conduct annual reviews with all their academies.
- Continuous support for the development of high quality teaching and learning. MGA, for example, is working with five schools in Qatar to ensure all teachers are providing high quality learning experiences for all pupils.